Registered Nurse – ICU job in Ruidoso, NM
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This medical center provides complete compassionate care to the Ruidoso and Lincoln County communities, in addition to serving the Mescalero Apache Indian Reservation. All staff members of the medical center take pride in the history and tradition of providing top notch healthcare to the community. Offering a wide range of general acute care and specialty services, the facility is able to help almost any patient that comes to them. The medical center is made up of 25 beds and is a critical access hospital in the area. Clinical programs at the hospital are constantly being updated to meet the changing needs of patients and to stay relevant with advancing technologies. Some of the services offered at the medical center include a 24-hour emergency department, labor and delivery, operating rooms, radiology and imaging, cardiopulmonary care, and general surgical services. At this hospital, the patient is always the top priority, which drives the highest levels of complete and compassionate care.
Known as a mountain resort town, Ruidoso, NM is nestled in the Sierra Blanca mountain range in south-central New Mexico. The town is made up of a close community and is right near the Ski Apache Resort. Spend some time exploring the Mescalero Apache Tribe owned Inn of the Mountain Gods, which is complete with a casino, hotel, and golf course. The city is rapidly growing and experiencing larger amounts of investments to promote economic and developmental growth. The temperature in Ruidoso tends to be relatively mild however, it can get cold in the winter so make sure to bring a warm jacket! On the weekends, adventure through Lincoln National Forest and take in some of the breath-taking views or enjoy a show at the Spencer Theater for the Performing Arts. The town is complete with yoga and Pilates studios, so there is always something to do!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!