Registered Nurse – ICU job in Rio Rancho, NM
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Since July 2012, this regional medial center has been dedicated to providing the community of Sandoval County with quality and expert health care that is known to be delivered by the staff with a smile. The hospital’s unique open medical staff model allows services from both the faculty physicians as well as a group of community based, independent doctors. The facility has been awarded accreditation by the Joint Commission and their vision is to be the healthcare and medical educational provider of choice for Sandoval County. Known their devotion to bringing medical educational opportunities to New Mexico through various partnerships.
Cobblestone streets and adobe walls encompass the city of Albuquerque, rich in Native American and Spanish culture. Be sure to check out Old Town, the city’s epicenter, which is a 10-block neighborhood that is a living tribute to its heritage. Explore Southwestern art galleries housed in ancient adobe structures and take a tour through the stunning Church of San Felipe de Neri, the city’s oldest building. In the first week of October Albuquerque hosts the International Balloon Fiesta, where for an entire week the sky fills with almost 600 brightly colored balloons. There is also much to discover in the outdoors with the Rio Grande River running through the city, there are endless amounts of trails, parks, and nearby Sandia Mountains to explore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!