Registered Nurse – ICU job in Richmond, VA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 340-bed community hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, specializing in heart and stroke care, women’s health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. This hospital has also been recognized as a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, is a leader in the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
Richmond, the capital of Virginia, lies on the James River in the heart of the state and among America’s oldest major cities. Richmond is home to inspiring American Revolution sites such as St. John’s Episcopal Church and an extensive chronicle of Civil War memorabilia found in the American Civil War Museum or the Virginia Historical Society. There’s also something to do in the great outdoors year round in Richmond, due to it’s amazing weather! Be sure to check out the iconic Virginia Museum of fine Arts, the Edgar Alan Poe Museum and the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens. Carytown is where you can find the city’s hippest boutique shops and restaurants.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!