Registered Nurse – ICU job in Redlands, CA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 229-bed, acute care facility has been providing quality healthcare to its community since 1904 and is widely recognized for its personal and attentive care! It offers a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services from cancer care to wound care. It is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
The city of Redlands is located in San Bernardino County, CA, just 65 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. The city offers its fair share of nighttime attractions, spanning areas such as the arts and recreational activities and many family friendly settings as well. To get a feel of the culture, be sure to take a tour of Kimberly Crest House and Gardens, a registered California Historical Landmark that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Check out the Redlands Bowl, an outdoor amphitheater that showcases musical concerts where you bring your own “picnic style” meal and definitely include Splash Kingdom Waterpark on your list of things to do. It is an Egyptian-beach themed water park, trampoline park, and concert venue!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!