Registered Nurse – ICU job in Raton, NM
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Raton, NM, this general medical and surgical hospital has 25 beds. The facility prides itself on serving the surrounding Northern New Mexico community and the dedication given to patients can be seen throughout all practices. As a top ranking long-term care facility, the medical center is able to provide each patient with a detailed and effective care plan for during and after their stay at the hospital. They have been recognized nationally as a top 100 critical assess facility in the United States. Some of the specialty outpatient services offered at the facility are pulmonary medicine, black lung, and oncology. The facility also provides surgery, radiology, physical therapy, and respiratory services. All staff members are dedicated to making the patient comfortable and providing the highest levels of care and compassion.
Located near the Colorado and New Mexico border, Raton, NM offers residents and visitors a quiet and quaint town to enjoy. Spend some outdoor time checking out Sugarite Canyon State Park, which is filled with wildlife animals and picturesque views. Visit the Raton Regional Aquatic Center and have fun at an indoor water park. Explore and catch a flick at El Raton Theater, which is an art deco theater offering viewers an old-time movie experience. Take an afternoon to adventure in to The Mercado which is a large warehouse building offering visitors excellent prices on a large selection of second-hand finds. Find the time to enjoy some authentic Mexican cuisine at El Matador restaurant. The community in Raton is tight so making friends and building relationships with neighbors is something to look forward to.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!