Registered Nurse – ICU job in Pottstown, PA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 232-bed facility offers a full range of health services including inpatient and outpatient, medical and surgical, and diagnostic and emergency care. It is dedicated to providing excellent care for patients and creating a safe work environment for practitioners and staff. It is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and has received numerous awards throughout the years including, the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Hip and Knee Replacement.
Located about 40 miles northwest of Philadelphia and 20 miles southeast of Reading is Pottstown, PA. One of the most adventurous ways to see this city is through the United States Hot Air Balloon Team. Take a hot air balloon ride at either sunrise or sunset, April through November, and witness the magical, scenic views of this town. Check out a distillery tour or take a journey through Pottsgrove Manor, a historic home with collection items from the 1700s. Before a shift or on your day off, take a walk through Welkinweir, a beautiful oasis featuring a 55-acre arboretum and historic estate house, as well as a diverse wetland, meadow and woodland area. This enchanted property will allow you to escape reality and appreciate the beauty of nature.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!