Registered Nurse – ICU job in Pine Bluff, AR
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This not-for-profit full-service hospital’s primary purpose is to provide healthcare to the citizens of Southeast Arkansas. It is the only general acute care hospital in Jefferson County, and includes 349 acute care beds. Services provided include Level 3 Trauma Center, Cardiology, Emergency Care, Imaging, Neurology, and Surgical Services. The hospital is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Pine Bluff, AR lies near the Arkansas River and is located about an hour and a half from Little Rock, AR. Located in the Pine Bluff downtown area and within walking distance of each other is the Arkansas Entertainers Hall of Fame, the Pine Bluff-Jefferson County Historical Museum and the Southeast Arkansas Arts and Science Center. Located close by is the Arkansas Railroad Museum, which houses a steam locomotive. Lake Saracen lies immediately north of downtown and offers fishing. Saracen Landing hosts the local farmers market and numerous special events. Art enthusiasts can admire the fabulous work of James Hayes Art Glass at his studio in town. The Pine Bluff-Jefferson County Regional Park, located east of the lake, is home to a campground and the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!