Registered Nurse – ICU job in Mountain Home, AR
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital was opened in 1963 and is a 268 private bed facility with over 100 physicians on staff. This facility serves the healthcare needs of patients from birth to seniors in a variety of specialties including orthopedics, women’s health, cardiovascular surgery, nephrology, neurology, pediatrics, pulmonology, rheumatology, urology, geriatrics, and family medicine. This hospital is the region’s premiere healthcare facility and utilizes the most advanced medical technology.
Mountain Home, AR is located in the southern Ozark Mountains near the northern state border with Missouri. Their serene setting gives the perfect backdrop for enjoying life at a slower pace. Mountain Home is located within 15 to 20 minutes of three major rivers, the Buffalo National River, the White River, and the North Fork River. This proximity provides residents and visitors with a lot of activities and adventures to explore. It is also one of the nation’s top freshwater fishing destinations in the country.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!