Registered Nurse – ICU job in Leitchfield, KY
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 75-bed hospital prides itself on their mission to “heal the sick, relieve pain and suffering, and improve the quality of life for the people it serves.” It is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and offers a full array of both inpatient and outpatient services. This hospital is also consistently named a national ‘Great Place to Work in Healthcare’ year after year.
Located between Nolin Lake and Rough River Lake, the charming town of Leitchfield is located in North Central Kentucky. It is just 85 miles west of Louisville and 56 miles north of Bowling Green. This city is home to many events, parades, festivals, and exhibits all year long. Because of its location between the Twin Lakes, it provides an abundance of outdoor recreation, including some of the best water sports. If lakes aren’t’ your thing, check out the Leitchfield Aquatic Center where you can relax on winding lazy river or check out one of the Leitchfield trails to walk, jog, or just enjoy the great outdoors! On your day off, take some time to explore Arbor Stone Vineyards the only vineyard in Leitchfield.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!