Registered Nurse – ICU job in Hattiesburg, MS
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 211-bed facility is located on a beautiful 85-acre healthcare campus in west Hattiesburg. It has been recognized repeatedly by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for their performance in the 4 primary categories of heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care for five years in a row. It is also the first and only Accredited Chest Pain Center in the Pine Belt area and the only hospital accredited for Heart Failure care in the area. This facility is dedicated to providing high quality medical services and personal, compassionate Christian care.
Most notably known for its hospitality, Hattiesburg, MS is the perfect place to experience the culture of the south. Home to The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg flourishes in cultural opportunities and special events. The historic Downtown District features architectural gems such as the historic Saenger Theater and the Hattiesburg historic Train Depot. There are also many unique shops, galleries and plenty of opportunities for exquisite local dining.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!