Registered Nurse – ICU job in Greenville, NC
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
With 900 licensed beds, this third largest Level I trauma center in the nation serves as a flagship teaching hospital for East Carolina University. This facility offers extensive inpatient and outpatient services to its community. It is also a tertiary care referral center and a designated Magnet hospital. At this facility putting patients first is more than just a goal- it’s a way of life! Come work in a state-of-the-art- facility that is nationally recognized for patient and family-centered care.
Greenville, NC is the health, entertainment, and educational hub of North Carolina’s Tidewater and Coastal Plain. Visit the Greenville Museum of Art or visit the Magnolia Arts Center to experience the rich culture of arts in Greenville. Home to East Carolina University this town offers many restaurants, bars, and night clubs to explore. Since Greenville is the regional shopping destination visit the Greenville Mall or head to one of the many strip-malls in the area. Don’t stop there, take a trip over to uptown to experience some hip restaurants and retail stores.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!