Registered Nurse – ICU job in Germantown, TN
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This nationally recognized 319-bed facility is built around community. The facility offers a variety of services including a 24-hour emergency room, cardiology services, gynecology, orthopedics, and oncology. The hospital has been recognized as a top regional hospital and is known for its stroke center. Offering high-quality care is always a priority for the facility and making sure healthcare is accessible to the entire community is also a focus. The hospital is considered home by the hundreds of staff members, employees, nurses, and physicians.
Germantown, TN is a short 20-minute drive away from the popular city of Memphis! Memphis offers world-class attractions for music fans to outdoorsy types, art enthusiasts to soul food lovers. History is everywhere in Memphis, from the National Civil Rights Museum to Sun Studio, where Elvis recorded his first record. Take a trip to Elvis’ former home, Graceland, and check out a club along Beale Street, where the blues found its roots. The Memphis Zoo is always a hit with its polar, panda and grizzly bears. Memphis is known first and foremost for its mouthwatering barbecue. There are many activities to take part in along the Mississippi River, including kayaking through Mud Island.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!