Registered Nurse – ICU job in Espanola, NM
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Espanola, NM, this Hospital is dedicated to the health of all patients and community members. Each and every member of the healthcare team is trained to put the patient first and create a comprehensive care plan for each and every individual. The facility offers patients a wide range of services so that families in the community are staying healthy. Some of the services offered by this community-based hospital include a 24-hour emergency department, labor and delivery services, home healthcare plans, pulmonology, same day care clinic, and radiology services. All of the professionals working here are experienced and know the importance of comprehensive care so it is no doubt that patients are always well taken care out at this hospital.
Espanola, NM is only a quick 30-minute drive from central Santa Fe, NM. Espanola was founded in 1880 and is rich with the culture and history of old town New Mexico. Explore the Puye Cliff Dwellings and enjoy one of the Mesa Top Tours led by a local Native American woman. To get a better feeling for the history in Espanola, check out the Bond House Museum. Check out the Tesuque Peak Trail by taking a bike ride or enjoying a nice car ride and see some amazing views at the top of the trail. Spend a night at the Santa Claran Hotel Casino and take in the beautiful architecture that can be seen in/on most of the buildings in Espanola.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!