Registered Nurse – ICU job in Crossett, AR
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This medical center is a general medical and surgical facility complete with 33-beds. As a licensed critical assess hospital each care plan is carefully tailored to the patient’s individual needs for incredibly personalized treatment. The motto of the hospital is that they will “treat you like family” which provides patients with a great sense of community while spending time at the facility. The medical staff at the hospital are nationally recognized and awarded, ensuring that patients will receive the highest level of healthcare possible. Services offered at the medical center include, but are not limited to, critical and emergency care, radiology, surgery, weight loss and wellness, orthopedics, and pediatrics.
As the largest city in Ashley County, Crossett, Arkansas is filled with history as an old “lumber mill” town. This city is filled with trails to discover, including the Delta View Trail and Can Creek Lake Trail. The Ashley County Farmer’s Market is the perfect place to stock up on fresh produce and locally sourced ingredients and Crossett Centennial Park is the perfect place to enjoy a picnic with the snacks you pick up at the market. Crossett City Park and Lucas Pond is another great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors in this quaint little city.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!