Registered Nurse – ICU job in Biloxi, MS
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 198-bed facility is an acute care, private hospital located in downtown Biloxi, MS. It is committed to offering high-quality healthcare, state-of-the-art equipment, expansive services and unique programs. This hospital offers a full range of medical services.
Biloxi, MS is located on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast and only 90 miles east of New Orleans. Explore the Infinity Science Center to see a rocket engine up close and ride the ISC Omega Flight Simulator. Hit the nationally acclaimed children’s museum, ride slides at the waterparks, or take in a nature tour on the Pascagoula River. The Mississippi Gulf Coast is the perfect destination for enthralling museums, delicious local seafood restaurants, exciting coastal casino resorts, world-class spas, and gorgeous beach sunsets. The Gulf Coast is a great place to go fishing or take a ferry excursion to Ship Island for the day where you can swim and snorkel.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!