Registered Nurse – ICU job in Bentonville, AR
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital is a 128-bed acute care facility that serves the community of Bentonville, Arkansas. This facility has been accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a range of medical services. These medical services include but are not limited to cardiology, cardiovascular services, endocrinology, family practice, geriatrics, infectious disease, and even nephrology. This hospital’s Women’s Center features maternity care suits with home-like comfort and their Northwest Rehabilitation program focuses on joint, muscle, and bone injuries. This hospital’s vision is to be the healthcare provider of choice, renowned for exceeding the standard for quality and serving with passion.
Bentonville is located 25 miles directly north of Fayetteville, Arkansas. Bentonville is a beautiful city filled with towns where modern progress meets rich history, where the arts meet innovation, and where companies meet communities. This city is known for being the birthplace of Walmart as well as being a very bicycle-friendly culture. Residents can enjoy this all-inclusive cycling culture both as recreation and transportation. Bentonville provides its residents with access to the beautiful Ozark Mountains as well as other outdoor adventures. Enjoy the fresh cuisine or soul food at one of the many restaurants located in Bentonville.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!