Registered Nurse – ICU job in Ardmore, OK
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital is a full service tertiary hospital with 190 licensed beds, a staff of nearly 1,100 and almost 100 physicians. It is known as southern Oklahoma’s leader in providing cancer care and their Joint Replacement Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for its compliance with national quality and patient safety standards. Services at this hospital include: mother and baby care, women’s care, heart care, orthopedic care and sports medicine, emergency department, children’s care, and robotic surgery.
Ardmore is a small town in Oklahoma approximately 2 hours south of Oklahoma City and 2 hours north of Dallas, TX. Ardmore is a delightful destination spot offering the community a variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast, the shopper, or the historian. Visit the historic Carter County Courthouse or the Greater Southwest Historical Museum containing memorabilia from the American Revolution. Take a stroll through downtown Ardmore on historic Main Street where you can experience the culture that is alive in Ardmore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!