Registered Nurse – ICU job in Ada, OK
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This non-profit, 136-bed, acute-care facility serves the Pontotoc County in south-central Oklahoma. As part of one of the largest healthcare systems in the United States, this facility has provided the city of Ada with compassionate health services including cancer care, cardiology, emergency care, rehabilitation services, laboratory, wound care, and others. As part of this facilities faith-based heritage, it’s goal is to listen and respond to the needs of the community, with particular attention to the persons who are economically poor or underserved. This facility maintains their own ambulance sleet that serves all of Pontotoc County and was also recently awarded with the Goal Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
West meets the South in progressive, quality-oriented Ada, OK located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Ada is within easy driving distances of three major cities and features the Wintersmith Park Historic District which includes a lake, a lodge, bridges, trails, courts and a public amphitheater. Ada is the home of the nation’s most progressive tribe, the Chickasaw Nation and home of country music superstar Blake Shelton.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!