Registered Nurse – ER Per Diem job in Little Rock, AR
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Per Diem Job
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Nurse lead GIFTED Healthcare works with top-notch healthcare providers across the Little Rock, Arkansas area. GIFTED per diem nurses enjoy flexible schedules, new location options, and unparalleled support from the GIFTED Nurse and Staffing teams. Rest assured knowing you have 24/7 clinical support from our Chief Nursing Officer. Per Diem work means more job opportunities, more flexibility and more facilities choices for you, as well as higher hourly pay. Our GIFTED Healthcare office in Little Rock, Arkansas also offers local contracts, many that are 13-weeks long, for nurses who are interested in a longer term commitment with a guaranteed income.
The diverse attractions in Little Rock, AR include a wide variety of history, art, culture, nature, sports, and urban outdoor adventures. Enjoy the heart of Little Rock and visit the River Market, Presidential Center as well as the Historic Arkansas Museum. Little Rock is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. As the capital city, you’ll discover a great collection of picturesque parks featuring a zoo, an amazing trail system and numerous pedestrian bridges, including the Big Dam Bridge, Little Rock’s favorite bicycle and pedestrian pathway.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!