Registered Nurse – ER job in Crow Agency, MT
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Travel Job
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Within the valley of the Little Big Horn, below the Little Big Horn Battlefield Monument (the site of Custer’s last stand) is the Crow Service Unit. This Hospital provides health care for the Crow and the Northern Cheyenne and employs 200 plus doctors, nurses, LPN’s, lab technicians, and all service personnel necessary to adequately staff a 24-bed health facility.
Sixty miles from Crow Agency is Billings, the largest city in Montana, where one can shop for almost anything. Interstate 90 is the road that connects Crow Agency to Hardin, Billings and Sheridan, Wyoming, 75 miles south of Crow Agency.
The Crow Service Unit is accredited by Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
“Crow Country is good country. The Great Spirit put it in exactly the right place.” Those were the words of the Great Crow leader, Arapooish.
The Crow Reservation, made up of 2.2 million acres, is the home of vast fluid and solid mineral resources as well as wildlife in abundance from the great bison, on down to the smallest fur bearing animals; the king of the skies, the mighty eagle on down to the smallest, the chickadee. Three mountain ranges are within this good country, the Wolf Teeth Mountains to the East, the Big Horn Mountains in the center and the Pryor Mountains to the West. A pristine blue ribbon trout stream flows from the beautiful Big Horn Mountains to the breathtaking Yellowtail Dam at Fort Smith. Upon the vast Big Horn Lake; fishing, boating, water skiing and swimming are only a few of the many opportunities for outdoor life.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!