Registered Nurse – Endoscopy job in Webster, TX
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 618-bed teaching hospital received full accreditation from NAPBC for their Breast Diagnostic Center. It is recognized by the Joint Commission as a ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’. The campus includes The Heart and Vascular Hospital, Wound Care Center, and a Level III Neonatal ICU, in addition to the areas only Pediatric Emergency Department and Pediatric ICU (PICU). It employees more than 2,100 medical professionals and has served the community for over 42 years. The full-service hospital offers inpatient and outpatient care including cardiovascular services, neurosciences, emergency care, orthopedic services, radiology and imaging, rehabilitation services, special care, surgery, and wound care.
Webster, TX is located right outside of Houston. Houston serves up nationally recognized dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife, and is home to multiple professional sports teams including the NBA Rockets and NFL Texans. The city hosts world-class attractions and events including the NASA Space Center Mission Control and the largest Fine Arts Museum in the Southwest. As the fourth largest city in the U.S. Houston is known as a shopping mecca, with more than a dozen distinct retail shopping centers from vintage to high-end designer boutiques.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!