Registered Nurse – Endoscopy job in Oklahoma City, OK
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As part of the largest health care system in Oklahoma, this facility is uniquely positioned to provide state- of-the-art care to the Oklahoma City Community. The facility has garnered national recognition for its’ services and has received several awards, including recognition as one of America’s Best Emergency Care Hospitals, America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Best Hospital for Obstetrics, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Leading Performer in Patient Experience, and the Gold Standard Accreditation for Cancer. The Health System prides itself on inspiring nursing excellence, and invests in the attraction of exceptional nurse talent.
In Oklahoma City you can visit the Zoo, go to an OKC Thunder basketball game, or check out one of the many museums, fun festivals, or outdoor activities. Over 50 legendary attractions including the National Cowboy and Western Museum and the Myriad Botanical Gardens, in addition to world-class shopping and restaurants makes OKC the ideal destination. Discover the sights and sounds of the Old West in Stockyards City, watch or place your bets at the horse races in Remington Park, then have dinner and see a show in historic and charming Bricktown.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!