Registered Nurse – Endoscopy job in Bethel, AK
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This medical system provides comprehensive health care for 58 rural communities in southwest Alaska. The hospital is a 50-bed general, acute care, medical facility that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Services include an adult medical-surgical ward, a pediatric ward, an obstetric ward, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, an emergency room, lab, X-ray, and specialty clinics.
Bethel, Alaska is located on the western coast of Alaska, about 40 miles from the Bering Sea and approximately 400 miles from Anchorage. Check out the bird watching at Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge, which is the largest wildlife refuge in the country! If you want to go for a nice hike, explore Pinky’s Park in Bethel, that features a nearly two-mile boardwalk over the tundra. Bethel is home of two major festivals. Kuskokwim 300, is one of the top mid-distance dog sled races in the world, held mid-January. The Cama-I Dance Festival is held the last weekend of March every year and is a three-day dance festival that involves dancers from other states and countries along with local dancers. Don’t forget about the bimonthly “Saturday Market” where crafters and artisans go to offer their arts and crafts.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!