Registered Nurse – Dialysis job in Memphis, TN
Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Dialysis RN Responsibilities:
- Dialysis Nurses prime dialyzer and bloodlines for patients
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs and prepares dialysis equipment
- Oversee the dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Demonstrate the ability to remove femoral shealths and administer medications such as thrombolytics
- Clean and dress permanent and temporary catheters
- Monitor patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records information
- If needed the Dialysis Registered Nurse teaches patients how to manage their illness
- Provide pre- and post-procedure care within the Hemodialysis Unit
- Recognize changes in dialysis patient’s condition and adjust therapy as necessary
- Draw and submit cultures and water analysis as indicated by technical policies and procedures.
- Administer medications or blood and deliver the prescribed dialysis treatments as ordered by nephrologist
- Comply with universal precautions and infection control policies
- Dialysis RN is responsible for accurate documentation of information related to patient’s treatment for the hospital
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the largest and most comprehensive hospital of this large health system, the 617-bed facility is the major academic and teaching hospital. By combining extensive research, updated medicine techniques and advanced technologies, the hospital is able to offer patients the highest quality care. The way the hospital is set up, allows multidiscipline collaboration between doctors and cases ensure the patient receives a full care treatment plan. Some of the more advanced services offered at the facility include the brain and spine institute, cardiovascular institute, comprehensive stroke services, and the head and neck surgery center. The hospital is well awarded and recognized making it a top regional facility that the community can whole heartedly trust.
The city of Memphis offers world-class attractions for music fans to outdoorsy types, art enthusiasts to soul food lovers. History is everywhere in Memphis, from the National Civil Rights Museum to Sun Studio, where Elvis recorded his first record. Take a trip to Elvis’ former home, Graceland, and check out a club along Beale Street, where the blues found its roots. The Memphis Zoo is always a hit with its polar, panda and grizzly bears. Memphis is known first and foremost for its mouthwatering barbecue. There are many activities to take part in along the Mississippi River, including kayaking through Mud Island.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!