Registered Nurse – Dialysis job in Everett, WA
Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Dialysis RN Responsibilities:
- Dialysis Nurses prime dialyzer and bloodlines for patients
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs and prepares dialysis equipment
- Oversee the dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Demonstrate the ability to remove femoral shealths and administer medications such as thrombolytics
- Clean and dress permanent and temporary catheters
- Monitor patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records information
- If needed the Dialysis Registered Nurse teaches patients how to manage their illness
- Provide pre- and post-procedure care within the Hemodialysis Unit
- Recognize changes in dialysis patient’s condition and adjust therapy as necessary
- Draw and submit cultures and water analysis as indicated by technical policies and procedures.
- Administer medications or blood and deliver the prescribed dialysis treatments as ordered by nephrologist
- Comply with universal precautions and infection control policies
- Dialysis RN is responsible for accurate documentation of information related to patient’s treatment for the hospital
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 468 bed facility is a full service medical center and the largest faith-based healthcare system in the Northwestern United States. The facility boasts over 3,000 employees and about 1,000 physicians on staff. The facility also holds very spacious rooms for the patients and family, and is also a Level II Trauma Center as well.
Located just 25 miles to the north of Seattle, Everett is a beautiful city that sits on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Everett is home to the largest public marina on the west coast, is home to a U.S. Navy Homeport, Naval Station Everett, and the Port of Everett which brings international trade and commerce while providing recreational activities. Everett is also the site of the Xfinity Arena which was opened in 2003 hosting a wide variety of entertainment events.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!