Registered Nurse – CVOR job in Wenatchee, WA
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
- CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass / heart–lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is assured at all times.
- The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care, clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of care for the cardiovascular operating room.
- The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving situations.
- Participate and coordinates staff development and professional self-development.
- The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient care
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is part of a larger healthcare system that prides itself on serving the communities of Washington. This hospital is a 20-bed facility that provides acute medical and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation to the communities in Northern Central Washington. They use technology and resources to stay on the leading edge of healthcare innovation.
Set on the east side of the Cascade Mountain Range, Wenatchee, WA has 300 days of sunshine a year, making it a prime destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Wenatchee’s Riverfront Park, a 31-acre park set on the banks of the Columbia, offers miles of trails to walk, bike, roller-blade, as well as a playground and a swimming beach! Wenatchee is best known for its apples; the city is surrounded by orchards and farms. The annual Washington State Apple Blossom Festival runs from the last weekend of April to the first weekend in May, with parades, carnival rides, golf tournaments, food fairs, and live entertainment, drawing people from around the world! Check out the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center to learn about the region’s rich culture and natural history. If you are an art fan, every first Friday of the month head downtown for First Friday and stroll the streets as businesses stay open late and host artists, musical performances, art exhibits, and refreshments. Wenatchee also has an amazing Performing Arts Center and a variety of downtown galleries, cafes and shops to explore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!