Registered Nurse – CVOR job in Tulsa, OK
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
- CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass / heart–lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is assured at all times.
- The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care, clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of care for the cardiovascular operating room.
- The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving situations.
- Participate and coordinates staff development and professional self-development.
- The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient care
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 100 year old 691-bed teaching hospital is among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed facilities. Offering a multitude of services in many areas that include a regional burn unit; a premiere hospital dedicated exclusively to women’s health; a state-of-the-art specialized orthopedic hospital; a unique, all-inclusive rehabilitation center; a comprehensive diabetes education center; the latest technology for the treatment of cancer, and finally the state’s largest dedicated heart hospital for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
Right in the heart of “Green Country”, Tulsa is nestled in northeastern Oklahoma, The rolling green hills and wooded terrain of the city enjoys 227 days of sunshine a year. Tulsa is known as the Mecca for arts—art deco masterpieces are prevalent in many of the downtown buildings. From the exceptional museums, world-class ballet and opera to the professional and recreational sports, from live entertainment, to bargain Tulsa lets you enjoy countless big-city experiences in a completely different way.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!