Registered Nurse – CVOR job in Springfield, OR
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
- CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass / heart–lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is assured at all times.
- The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care, clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of care for the cardiovascular operating room.
- The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving situations.
- Participate and coordinates staff development and professional self-development.
- The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient care
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This state-of-the-art tertiary care, medical center is part of a larger healthcare system and is focused on providing a patient-centered healing environment with a strong focus on patient safety and clinical outcomes. This facility offers 347-beds and offers all major medical services. It has been recognized by the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Programs for meritorious outcomes for surgical patient care for the last three consecutive years. This hospital has also been named one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation for women’s health by Becker’s Hospital Review and ranked one of the 97 best hospitals for joint replacements by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Eugene-Springfield is the second largest metropolitan in Oregon. Home of the University of Oregon, Eugene is a town of action! You can join in its many adventures from running Pre’s Trail, strolling through blooming rhododendrons in Hendricks Park, biking through the town or along the Ridgeline Trail, or hiking to the top of Spencer Butte. Treat yourself to shopping locally-owned stores, galleries and artisan markets or take a scenic drive through wine country. Immerse yourself in the vibrant city by exploring its amazing culinary options or check out live music at a small bar or the Hult Center for the Performing Arts.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!