Registered Nurse – CVOR job in Louisville, KY
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
- CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass / heart–lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is assured at all times.
- The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care, clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of care for the cardiovascular operating room.
- The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving situations.
- Participate and coordinates staff development and professional self-development.
- The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient care
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This internationally renowned 462-bed facility is located in downtown Louisville, KY and is part of a large comprehensive health system. Since the facility opening in 1905, the mission has remained the dame, to provide all patients with the highest quality care and a strong emphasis on research and education. The facility is known as a high-tech tertiary referral center with leading-edge advancements in numbers specialties. Services at the hospital include cancer, transplant, women’s, emergency, transplant, and heart care.
In addition to bluegrass and horse-racing, Louisville is one of the “10 Best Food Cities” in the U.S. During your travel nurse contract in Louisville, KY discovers one-of-a-kind attractions like the legendary Churchill Downs racetrack, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, and the Muhammad Ali Center. Fourth Street Live is the city’s premier dining and entertainment destination and not to be missed. The city also hosts many festivals and events throughout the year including the Kentucky State Fair, The Blues, Brews and BBQ Fest, and of course the Kentucky Derby.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!