Registered Nurse – CVICU job in St. Louis, MO
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Registered Nurse(RN) Travel Job
CVICU RN Responsibilities:
- Work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control patient’s blood pressure and to prevent heart failure.
- Assesses a patient’s condition and implements care plan
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs
- The RN Provides education and support to families and patients
- CVICU nurse acts as a patient advocate
- Administers medications
- A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients
- Operates cardiovascular equipment like oxygenation machines and balloon pumps
- A CVICU RN Responds to life threatening situations
- A Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RN orders and evaluates diagnostic tests as appropriate, and as directed
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the first accredited Vein Center in the bi-state area, this facility is one of only five hospitals in the St. Louis area and one of ten hospitals in Missouri to be named a Level 1 Stroke Center, the highest designation, when the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services began the new designations for stroke care. This 767-bed hospital is the third-largest medical center in the St. Louis metropolitan area, serving families in St. Louis County, St. Louis City, Jefferson County, Franklin County, Saint Francois County and Sainte Genevieve County in Missouri, along with Monroe, Randolph and St. Clair counties in Illinois.
Meet me in St. Louis! Missouri is well known for the Gateway Arch, but has much more to offer! St. Louis is full of thrills and excitement for its visitors. Take a ride at the Six Flags amusement park, or go catch a game at Busch Stadium. The 42-acre Westport Plaza is also a desirable entertainment district with the trendiest boutiques and upscale dining establishments. Forest Park was once home to the 1904 world fair, and features scenic walking and biking trails and a beautiful greenhouse. Other outdoor activities can be found at the Citygarden which has modern/contemporary art, and six rain gardens. Also, check out the Lumeier Sculpture Park which has over 70 outdoor sculptures, a music amphitheater and a traveling series of exhibitions.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!