Registered Nurse – CVICU job in Greenville, NC
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Registered Nurse(RN) Travel Job
CVICU RN Responsibilities:
- Work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control patient’s blood pressure and to prevent heart failure.
- Assesses a patient’s condition and implements care plan
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs
- The RN Provides education and support to families and patients
- CVICU nurse acts as a patient advocate
- Administers medications
- A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients
- Operates cardiovascular equipment like oxygenation machines and balloon pumps
- A CVICU RN Responds to life threatening situations
- A Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RN orders and evaluates diagnostic tests as appropriate, and as directed
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
With 900 licensed beds, this third largest Level I trauma center in the nation serves as a flagship teaching hospital for East Carolina University. This facility offers extensive inpatient and outpatient services to its community. It is also a tertiary care referral center and a designated Magnet hospital. At this facility putting patients first is more than just a goal- it’s a way of life! Come work in a state-of-the-art- facility that is nationally recognized for patient and family-centered care.
Greenville, NC is the health, entertainment, and educational hub of North Carolina’s Tidewater and Coastal Plain. Visit the Greenville Museum of Art or visit the Magnolia Arts Center to experience the rich culture of arts in Greenville. Home to East Carolina University this town offers many restaurants, bars, and night clubs to explore. Since Greenville is the regional shopping destination visit the Greenville Mall or head to one of the many strip-malls in the area. Don’t stop there, take a trip over to uptown to experience some hip restaurants and retail stores.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!