Registered Nurse – Clinic job in Williston, ND
Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Clinic RN Responsibilities:
- Clinic RNs educate patients in the outpatient clinics
- Respond to consultations made by physicians
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations under physician supervision
- Evaluate results and monitor treatment plans
- Maintain medical records
- The Clinic Registered Nurse oversees patient schedules, appointments, and procedures
- Attend and assist during surgical procedures.
- Assist in assessing, developing, coordinating, and revising teaching programs for the medical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Clinic RN has a knowledge of medical procedures, terminology, and equipment
- Has strong interpersonal/human relation skills
- Patient assessment skills
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to apply good clinical judgement
- Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain flexible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The clinic RN has an ability to instruct/teach
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility was established in 1928 in Williston, North Dakota, and has a strong reputation of serving its community. Whether it’s providing outpatient care and procedures such as IV Medication Infusions for chronic disease management or colon cancer screening, an unexpected broken arm, or rehabilitation services, this facility operates under a system of strong values: Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration.
Williston, North Dakota is the regional hub of northwest North Dakota located near the confluence of the Yellowstone and Missouri Rivers. Willison offers plenty of entertainment and outdoor activities: visit Lake Sakakawea, a beautiful man-made lake with hiking, biking, fishing, and camping areas. Or check out the Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center, a museum highlighting the history of the area where the Missouri River and the Yellowstone River merge. For a day trip, drive along the Enchanted Highway to see a display of larger-than-life sculptures that reach for many miles, or visit the amazing International Peace Garden and Mystical Horizons in Dunseth, created in 1932 by the National Association of Gardeners in support of worldwide friendship.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!