Registered Nurse – Clinic job in Shiprock, NM
Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Clinic RN Responsibilities:
- Clinic RNs educate patients in the outpatient clinics
- Respond to consultations made by physicians
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations under physician supervision
- Evaluate results and monitor treatment plans
- Maintain medical records
- The Clinic Registered Nurse oversees patient schedules, appointments, and procedures
- Attend and assist during surgical procedures.
- Assist in assessing, developing, coordinating, and revising teaching programs for the medical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Clinic RN has a knowledge of medical procedures, terminology, and equipment
- Has strong interpersonal/human relation skills
- Patient assessment skills
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to apply good clinical judgement
- Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain flexible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The clinic RN has an ability to instruct/teach
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility services the Four Corners area of the United States and is a part of a five-facility service unit, which is the largest service unit serving the Navajo Nation. The hospital offers numerous services to the community including internal medicine, family practice, urgent and emergency care, pediatrics, general surgery, women’s health, mental health, respiratory therapy, outpatient rehabilitation services, and more. Patient care is at the center of every decision made at this medical center, and the hospital is proud to be serving the community and offering the highest levels of quality care.
Shiprock, NM is only 30 minutes away from Farmington, NM which is also within the Four Corners area of the United States. Farmington, NM offers a wonderful array of southwestern arts and entertainment, from historic trading posts to theater under the stars. Check out one of the top rated public golf courses in the country, Pinon Hills or shop one of the regions retail hubs. Farmington is the largest city in the Four Corners area and is one of the only spots in the US where you can stand in four states at once! With world-class fishing, fantastic mountain biking, amazing ancient Indian Ruins and beautiful Navajo Lake State Park there is something for everyone to enjoy in Farmington!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!