Registered Nurse – Clinic job in Fort Defiance, AZ
Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Clinic RN Responsibilities:
- Clinic RNs educate patients in the outpatient clinics
- Respond to consultations made by physicians
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations under physician supervision
- Evaluate results and monitor treatment plans
- Maintain medical records
- The Clinic Registered Nurse oversees patient schedules, appointments, and procedures
- Attend and assist during surgical procedures.
- Assist in assessing, developing, coordinating, and revising teaching programs for the medical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Clinic RN has a knowledge of medical procedures, terminology, and equipment
- Has strong interpersonal/human relation skills
- Patient assessment skills
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to apply good clinical judgement
- Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain flexible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The clinic RN has an ability to instruct/teach
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 56-bed facility opened in August 2002 and is in the beautiful high-desert climate of Northeastern Arizona. This facility includes an ICU, a Medical-Surgical unit, a Pediatric Ward, an OBGYN ward, and an inpatient adolescent psychiatric care unit. The mission of this hospital is to provide superior and compassionate healthcare to their community by raising the level of health care provided and ensuring a better quality of life.
Fort Defiance is situated between the Eastern border of Arizona and the Western border of New Mexico. Check out the Window Rock Tribal Park maintained by the Navajo Tribe which is extremely beautiful and captivating. History nurses enjoy the Veteran’s Memorial dedicated to the Navajo Code Talkers of WWII or check out Fort Defiance staples: the Navajo Nation Zoo or the Botanical Park.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!