Registered Nurse – CCU job in Statesville, NC
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This non-profit, 247-bed facility began as just a small community hospital in 1954. This hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and its mission is to provide quality healthcare to the people in the community. It maintains a certified Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer and is the only diabetes program throughout the country to be recognized by the American Diabetes Association.
Home to three North Carolina festivals: Carolina BalloonFest, the Statesville Pumpkin Fest, and the Full Bloom Film Festival, Statesville is a great place to be! Located in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina and approximately an hour north of Charlotte, Statesville is in the west-central part of the state with beautiful weather year-round. Check out Lake Norman State Park that has a 125-yard sandy beach where you can swim, boat, canoe and fish. Statesville is also home to numerous attractions and activities including Historic Downtown Statesville, Fort Dobbs, Love Valley, boutique shopping, unique local cuisine, historical museums and much more!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!