Registered Nurse – CCU job in Sitka, AK
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 25-bed hospital is dedicated to providing the community of Sitka Alaska with the best advanced medical services possible. This facility is open to everyone in the Sitka and Southeast Alaska area and provides many different medical services including OBGYN services, orthopedics, optometry, pediatrics, otolaryngology, and more, this hospital covers it all. This hospital is proud to offer services that meet the established national standards of excellence as demonstrated in accreditation reviews by the Joint Commission on accreditation of healthcare organizations.
Sitka is an Alaskan seaside city located near Juneau, the state capitol. Sitka is thought to be the most beautiful city in southeast Alaska and is located near the Pacific Ocean. Sitka has some of the most beautiful parks like the Sitka National Historical Park and Totem Park. although the Sitka National Historical Park is the smallest national park in Alaska, it is home to outrageously tall trees as well as large totems. Enjoy some of the most beautiful outdoor scenery in all the United States alongside some unique animals like the Grizzly Bear and beautiful Whales. There are countless excursions available for a weekend off getaway or a day out of town!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!