Registered Nurse – Cath Lab job in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is part of a larger healthcare system that is widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models. With a focus on patient care and quality, this medical center offers comprehensive services to meet patients’ complex healthcare needs. This 159-community hospital has been named of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Solucient and is a secondary referral center recognized for its cardiology, oncology, surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics-gynecology, pediatrics, emergency medicine and hospitalist services. This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Wilkes-Barre, PA is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise, located along the scenic Susquehanna River, kayaking, whitewater rafting, and hiking/ biking trails are just a few of the adventures to explore. This area is home to four state parks and numerous ski areas. Take in a minor-league Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game or watch the Railriders baseball team at PNC field. Wilkes-Barre loves the arts, offering a Third Friday Art Walk and two large galleries, the Marquis and the Sordoni. Downtown Wilkes-Barre is home to many dining options and small boutiques along Main Street.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!