Registered Nurse – Cath Lab job in Tahlequah, OK
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 40 MedSurg bed and 30 special care bed community hospital provides a variety of inpatient services including Cardiac Care Unit (CCU), Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU), Geriatric Behavioral Health, Gastroenterology, Maternity Center, Medical ICU (MICU), Medical Surgical, Nephrology, Pediatric Care, Pulmonology, Emergency Room, and Surgery.
Tahlequah, located at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains and about one-hour from Tulsa, was voted one of the Top 100 Best Small Towns in America. It was established as a capital of the 19th-century Cherokee Nation in 1839. Make sure to tour the recreated ancient Cherokee village of Tsa-La-Gi, located at the Cherokee Heritage Center, make a big splash at Lake Tenkiller, and float down the state’s best canoe waterway at the Illinois River. You can also test your luck at the Cherokee Casino in Tahlequah.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!