Registered Nurse – Cath Lab job in New Orleans, LA
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in the heart of New Orleans, this 156-bed facility has been serving generations of families throughout the city since 1926. It is fully accredited and staffed by more than 600 trusted, skilled physicians and specialists, offering a full-service Emergency Department, cardiology, orthopedics, intensive care, imaging center, laser vision center, and more. This facility is also the primary Women’s Services hospital in the New Orleans area. It is part of a larger healthcare system that has been nationally recognized in clinical excellence and as an employer of choice. This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
New Orleans is one of the world’s most fascinating cities located on the Mississippi river bend, hence the name “The Crescent City”. It is home to a unique melting pot of culture, food, art and music. Stroll up and down Royal Street and take in the beautiful art and antique shopping; take a ride on the streetcar and see the magnificent St. Charles Avenue mansions; catch a Saints football game at the Superdome, and even enjoy a celebrated parade during the unique season of Mardi Gras. From world-famous restaurants and cuisine to some of the best local music in the world, New Orleans has something great to discover at every turn. New Orleans is heart, soul and spirit of Louisiana.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!