Registered Nurse – Cath Lab job in Memphis, TN
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the largest and most comprehensive hospital of this large health system, the 617-bed facility is the major academic and teaching hospital. By combining extensive research, updated medicine techniques and advanced technologies, the hospital is able to offer patients the highest quality care. The way the hospital is set up, allows multidiscipline collaboration between doctors and cases ensure the patient receives a full care treatment plan. Some of the more advanced services offered at the facility include the brain and spine institute, cardiovascular institute, comprehensive stroke services, and the head and neck surgery center. The hospital is well awarded and recognized making it a top regional facility that the community can whole heartedly trust.
The city of Memphis offers world-class attractions for music fans to outdoorsy types, art enthusiasts to soul food lovers. History is everywhere in Memphis, from the National Civil Rights Museum to Sun Studio, where Elvis recorded his first record. Take a trip to Elvis’ former home, Graceland, and check out a club along Beale Street, where the blues found its roots. The Memphis Zoo is always a hit with its polar, panda and grizzly bears. Memphis is known first and foremost for its mouthwatering barbecue. There are many activities to take part in along the Mississippi River, including kayaking through Mud Island.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!