Registered Nurse – Cath Lab job in Kansas City, MO
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is a 590-bed hospital whose mission is to touch lives with hope, healing, comfort and care. This hospital is recognized as a healthcare leader in the Kansas region as a result of their skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. This hospital is filled with over 700 doctors representing 29 different medical services. These services include obstetrics and fertility, a trauma center, orthopedics, a stroke center, as well as other services.
Kansas City, MO offers a variety of attractions and is known for its barbecue, jazz heritage and fountains. One of the most popular places to dine, shop, movie watch or simply walk around is the Country Club Plaza. This outdoor shopping district is full of chain and high-end retail stores, but the biggest appeal is the Spanish-style fountains and the beautiful architecture. In Westport, a popular neighborhood where people flock to enjoy local shopping, dining and a night on the town, you maneuver on foot to get a feel for the native businesses and culture of this diverse area. Take a trip back in time and visit the Arabia Steamboat Museum and the National World War I Museum. If you want to experience the outdoor recreation of Kansas City, there is over 220 parks, 29 lakes, and 100+ miles of trails and bikeways to explore. Scenic boulevards and parkways are all throughout the city, constantly reminding you of the beauty that Kansas City has to offer.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!