Registered Nurse – Cath Lab job in Hattiesburg, MS
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 211-bed facility is located on a beautiful 85-acre healthcare campus in west Hattiesburg. It has been recognized repeatedly by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for their performance in the 4 primary categories of heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care for five years in a row. It is also the first and only Accredited Chest Pain Center in the Pine Belt area and the only hospital accredited for Heart Failure care in the area. This facility is dedicated to providing high quality medical services and personal, compassionate Christian care.
Most notably known for its hospitality, Hattiesburg, MS is the perfect place to experience the culture of the south. Home to The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg flourishes in cultural opportunities and special events. The historic Downtown District features architectural gems such as the historic Saenger Theater and the Hattiesburg historic Train Depot. There are also many unique shops, galleries and plenty of opportunities for exquisite local dining.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!