Registered Nurse – Cath Lab job in Greenbrae, CA
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is a general medical and surgical hospital with 176 beds. The hospital employs over 400 doctors and over 200 nurses, all of whom work together to offer patients the most comprehensive and complete medical plans and practices. This facility acts as the only full-service acute care hospital in the county, and provides patients with reliable healthcare services every day. Some of the hospital’s services include cancer care, diabetes, a family birth center, heart & vascular care, and integrative health and wellness. In addition to more common services including surgery, orthopedics, pediatrics, and intensive care units, the hospital also has a busy emergency department complete with up-to-date technologies and diagnostic tools.
Greenbrae, California is only a short 30-minute drive away from San Francisco! Listed as one of the most desirable places to live, with attractions such as The Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Fisherman’s Wharf – what is there not to love about San Francisco, CA! This city is packed with an assortment of activities that’s sure to please outdoor enthusiasts, foodies and curious wanderers of all ages. San Francisco is known for having some of the best weather anywhere in the world. Hike or drive up the Twin Peaks, where you will be at the second highest point in the city, first being Mount Davidson, to experience the beautiful views. San Francisco is home to world-class aquariums, interactive science exhibits and some of the country’s most diverse art collections. Take a trip to the famous Chinatown, an electric neighborhood, to get a taste of Hong Kong’s present and past with authentic markets and fantastic restaurants. Also, be sure to go to Union Square, one of the city’s main retail and cultural centers featuring everything from upscale department stores and boutiques to an open park. Whatever you fancy, you can find it and more in San Francisco.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!