Registered Nurse – Cath Lab job in Danville, PA
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Founded more than 100 years ago, this health system is a network of primary care and specialists, hospitals and trauma centers, insurance, medical education and research. This facility considers its patients and surrounding communities to be their essential partners.
Pennsylvania is full of some of the nation’s most important historical landmarks, beautiful forests and mountain ranges, and dozens of charming towns with thriving arts and culinary scenes. Danville, PA is located along the beautiful Susquehanna River. Danville’s National Historic District includes the well-known downtown neighborhoods, including Mill Street, which offers a variety of great nightlife, dining, and entertainment options. Visit the Montgomery House Museum for a view of the regal architecture of the 18th century. Knoebels, America’s largest free-admission amusement park, is close by, along with many of the state’s beautiful covered bridges and parks offering countless outdoor recreation opportunities.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!