Registered Nurse – Case Mgmt job in Alexandria, VA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As part of a larger not-for-profit healthcare system, this 318-bed community hospital offers a full range of healthcare services and has received national recognition for healthcare excellence. For more than 140 years, it has provided high-quality medical care and innovative technology to its community. It was one of the first hospitals in the Washington, D.C. area to receive The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for stroke care.
Alexandria is located just minutes away from Arlington, VA. Arlington is directly across the Potomac River from Washington D.C. and is rich in American history. Check out the famous Arlington National Cemetery or take a tour of the Pentagon. Walk, bike, or jog the Mount Vernon Trail, the paved recreational trail of 18 miles with wonderful views of the Potomac River and Washington D.C.’s famous landmarks. See a show at Signature Theatre, the home-grown theater that is renowned for combining Broadway-quality productions with an intimate playing space. Arlington is Virginia’s urban village, offering a variety of shops, restaurants, theaters, and a pedestrian friendly promenade.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!