Registered Nurse – Ambulatory Care Clinic job in Fort Defiance, AZ
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 56-bed facility opened in August 2002 and is in the beautiful high-desert climate of Northeastern Arizona. This facility includes an ICU, a Medical-Surgical unit, a Pediatric Ward, an OBGYN ward, and an inpatient adolescent psychiatric care unit. The mission of this hospital is to provide superior and compassionate healthcare to their community by raising the level of health care provided and ensuring a better quality of life.
Fort Defiance is situated between the Eastern border of Arizona and the Western border of New Mexico. Check out the Window Rock Tribal Park maintained by the Navajo Tribe which is extremely beautiful and captivating. History nurses enjoy the Veteran’s Memorial dedicated to the Navajo Code Talkers of WWII or check out Fort Defiance staples: the Navajo Nation Zoo or the Botanical Park.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!