Registered Nurse – MedSurg Job in Viroqua, WI
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN)
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is a critical-access hospital with 25 beds in Viroqua, Wisconsin, providing acute care services, swing bed services, and diagnostic, preventative and emergency services in support of the inpatient and outpatient healthcare needs of the community. The facility staff includes board-certified physicians in family practice, general practice, general surgery, pediatrics, and orthopedic surgery.
Viroqua, Wisconsin offers gorgeous natural scenery as well as a historic downtown district. The area offers many outdoor activities, including hiking, canoeing, biking, camping, fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, and golfing. The Vernon County Museum was built in 1918 as a school for teachers, but now offers visitors a deep look into the history of the town as well as genealogy research. Visitors can also tour local vineyards and organic farms, observe the preserved lifestyle of the Amish communities, or choose from several historic walking tours.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!