Registered Nurse – MedSurg Job in Haver, MT
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN)
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is the center of a comprehensive system of medical and health care services, staffed with a team of caring professionals who are dedicated to meeting the growing needs of the community. This not-for-profit, 49-bed community hospital and acute care facility features a 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and electronic medical record services. Its large, quiet labor/birthing rooms are private and located away from other patient care areas. The private patient rooms on the 5th-floor Medical/Surgical Department boast beautiful views from every window.
Havre is a small, charming town located in North-Central Montana. The area is packed with beautiful mountains and plains, offering a home for nature lovers, outdoor recreation enthusiasts and history buffs all year. It may be small, but Havre is rich in culture, offering a variety of concerts, live theater, shops, galleries, sporting activities and museums like The H. Earl Clack Museum, which offers exhibits of the remains of ancient history and dinosaurs that have been naturally preserved through time.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!