Registered Nurse – ICU Job in Tracy, CA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN)
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life-threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
This hospital is the area’s only full-service, acute care hospital, and serves more than 100,000 people in the Tri-Central Valley region. The state-of-the-art facility features the latest medical technology and diagnostic equipment. It offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient services and is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Their expert medical team includes highly experienced nurses who work with highly skilled physicians representing nearly every medical specialty. The hospital is an affiliate of a very large health system known as one of the nation’s leading not-for-profit healthcare networks.
Tracy, California, is conveniently located less than 1 hour from San Francisco. On your days off, take a quick trip to one of the nation’s greatest cities and catch a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge or the amazing Fisherman’s Wharf. The weather in Tracy is lovely all year round, making it ideal for exploring the array of museums, attractions, shops, wineries, breweries, and restaurants. Perfect for enjoying between shifts. You can even take a ride with Professor Muldoon’s Hot Air Balloons – it will leave you with captivating views of Tracy and the surrounding area.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!