Registered Nurse – ICU Job in Santa Rosa, CA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN)
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients’ well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life-threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
This regional 84-bed hospital provides state-of-the-art care to the Santa Rosa, California area. Originally opened in 1867 as a small community hospital, it has since re-opened as a modern hospital that is part of a large, award-winning California Health System. The hospital features private patient rooms, a modern design, and green building construction. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and consistently ranks among the top hospitals in the region.
Just 55 miles north of beautiful San Francisco, Santa Rosa is a wonderful place to take your next travel nursing assignment. Located in the heart of California wine country, Santa Rosa is known for its cool vibe and lively culture – it’s the happening place where you can eat, drink, hike, bike, and explore the rolling hills of fabulous Sonoma County. If you are a “Peanuts” lover, head to the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, dedicated to the famed cartoonist. For the outdoorsy nurse, head east to check out the trail-lined Annadel State Park’s wildflowers and lake.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!